1. Singapore Citizens (SG) and Permanent Residents (PR) can apply for tickets to the Preview and National Day Parade (NDP), from 11 to 20 May 2013. Applicants can choose to ballot for two, four or six tickets to EITHER the NDP Preview on 3 Aug 2013, OR the actual NDP on 9 Aug 2013. Applicants should note that the lower the number of tickets applied for, the higher the chances of obtaining them.
a. Short Message Service (SMS)
Step 1: Go to ‘Create Message’ under the SMS function of your mobile phone
Step 2: Key in your details in the format below and send it to 9060 0199 to apply for the tickets.
<NRIC No.> SPACE <No. of Tickets> SPACE <NDP/Preview> SPACE <SG/PR> SPACE <NAME>
Below is an example of the SMS format:
S1234567A 2 NDP SG GABRIEL WONG
Step 3: An SMS reply will be sent to you shortly to acknowledge the receipt
b. Website/SAM/AXS Stations
Step 1: Log on to the official NDP website at www.ndp.org.sgor visit any AXS and SAM stations. Alternatively, applicants can log onto the NDP website using Internet stations located at CitizenConnect Centres. CitizenConnect Centres have personnel present to assist in the application if required. The locations of the various SAM stations, AXS stations, as well as CitizenConnect Centres can be found at www.singpost.com.sg, www.axs.com.sg and www.ecitizen.gov.sg respectively.
Step 2: Fill in all the fields as prompted on the screen before submitting the application form.
c. NDP 2013 Mobile Application (App)
Step 1: Access the “NDP 2013 Mobile App”, free to download from the Apple AppStore and Android market.
Step 2: Start the “NDP 2013 Mobile App”. The app contains a link at the home menu that will redirect you to the e-ticketing form hosted on the NDP website. Please note that an Internet connection is required.
Step 3: Fill in all the fields as prompted on the screen before submitting the application form.
3. Please note that each NRIC holder is limited to ONE application regardless of the mode used to apply. If more than one entry is made, only his/her latest application will be entered for the electronic ballot when the application period ends on 20 May 2013. Tickets will be allocated via an electronic ballot system supported by NCS Pte Ltd, and audited by KPMG Service Pte Ltd. Tickets are NOT allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. The balloting results are final and there will be no appeals. As each ticket admits one spectator to the parade, children (inclusive of infants) must hold a valid ticket to be admitted to the parade. Successful applicants will be notified from 31 May to 4 Jun 2013 via the contact number provided in their application. Applicants who indicate a mobile number in their application will be notified via SMS and are to accept or reject the tickets via a reply SMS to the same notifying number by 2359 hrs 4 Jun 2013. Failure to reply may result in the tickets being forfeited. Successful applicants may collect their tickets from 7 to 16 Jun 2013, between 10am and 10pm daily, at The Float @ Marina Bay (20 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039805).
5. In response to feedback last year, all successful applicants in the NDP 2012 ticket eBalloting exercise will not be eligible for the NDP 2013 ticketing eBalloting exercise.
6. The NDP and Preview tickets are strictly not for sale. For further enquiries or feedback regarding NDP 2013 ticketing, please call 1800-NDP-2013 (1800-637-2013) or visit the official NDP 2013 website at http://www.ndp.org.sg.
|Name||Goh Kai Shi|